About the role
As a Rust Engineer, you'll be working on smart contract systems that power our oracle infrastructure. You'll working on a crypto economic system designed to power as many use cases as possible with a strong focus on DeFi and (economic) security. The smart contract chains you'll mainly be building on are NEAR protocol and Solana.
We highly encourage our engineering team to be deeply involved with future research and core protocol iterations.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have extensive experience with Rust
- You've worked on complex systems with an emphasis on security
- You take initiative, are a team player, and a problem solver
- You can build an MVP to ship to initial users and quickly turn the product around to scale it to thousands of users
Nice to have:
- You have experience with: smart contract development, applied cryptography, distributed systems, and open-source projects
- Leadership skills; you've led engineering teams before